Ronaldo: I'm not a hypocrite, I want to win the Golden Ball--رونالدو: أنا لست منافقا أريد الفوز بالكرة الذهبية

http://pictures4girls.blogspot.com/2014/10/ronaldo-im-not-hypocrite-i-want-to-win.html

Golden Ball said Cristiano told him the Golden Ball: "My goal is to be always on top, and I've achieved in the past six or seven years, the most difficult thing of this is to remain for many years at the top, and that's what made ​​that I could at the top level, and numbers speak for themselves, and I'm not worried, that the Golden Ball do not spoil my sleep, people are the ones who vote, and the coaches and captains have enough time to think and make the final decision for the best player in the world this year, this is something I do not care because I am busy with my work, but I will not be a hypocrite, obviously I want to win the Ballon d'Or third, but the most important thing for me to continue to do my best as usual, and we'll see what happens in January

He added: "dedication and hard work are the key words in my success with the clubs and the national team, I always want to learn more and improve my game, I live great moments in my career, every year Osail myself about whether this is the best season for me, and I always answer We'll see, just at the end of the season you can study the stock. has been a great start to the season and the level of goals is the best ever, I aspire to more than that, the season is long, there are many competitions, the Champions League and the league, the secret is to prepare well and be at the highest level, I hope this year to be better than last year, it is difficult to remain increasingly due to excessive competition, but I am a person I love challenges and took the body to reach the maximum limit of decency, I hope to be a year of many successes on the level personal and collective

 
He discussed the dismissal of former coach Paulo Bento where he confirmed Cristiano on that very sad for his dismissal, but the switch was inevitable by the Portuguese federation, and also confirmed that enter him in the decisions of dismissal or any another coach, and pointed out that he deals with every new coach respected Wood intense, and what about the funeral in a group of newspapers for his involvement in the dismissal of Pinto for bad results are the lies and conspiracy carried out by the media to destabilize, and said that he is happy to work with Ancelotti and Santos and wishes Astmrrarithma with both the club and the team

And finally talked about the loss of national team against France and Ronaldo said: Cano has a strong opponent, we look forward to improving our level and be more ready to run in qualifying for the 2016 European Nations

الترجمة
رونالدو: أنا لست منافقا أريد الفوز بالكرة الذهبية

الكرة الذهبية قال كرستيانو في تصريح له الكرة الذهبية: "هدفي هو أن أكون دائما على القمة، ولقد تحقق ذلك في السنوات الست أو السبع الماضية، أصعب شيء من هذا هو أن تبقى سنوات عديدة في القمة، وهذا ما حققته ببقائي في المستوى الأعلى، والأرقام تتحدث عن نفسها، وأنا لست قلقا، ان الكرة الذهبية لا تفقدني النوم، الناس هم الذين يصوتون، ومدربو وقادة المنتخبات لديهم الوقت  الكافي للتفكير واتخاذ القرار النهائي لأفضل لاعب في العالم هذا العام، هذا شيء لا يهمني لأنني منشغل بعملي، لكني لن أكون منافقا، من الواضح أني أريد الفوز بالكرة الذهبية الثالثة، ولكن أهم شيء بالنسبة لي مـواصلة بذل قصارى جهدي كالمعتاد، وسنرى ما سيحدث في يناير.

وأضاف قائلا: "التفاني والعمل الجاد هي الكلمات الرئيسية في نجاحي مع الأندية والمنتخب الوطني، أريد دائما تعلم المزيد وتحسين طريقة لعبي، أنا أعيش لحظات عظيمة في حياتي المهنية، كل عام أسائل نفسي عن ما إذا كان هذا هو أفضل موسم لي، وأنا دائما أجيب سنرى، فقط في نهاية الموسم يمكنك دراسة الأسهم. لقد كانت بداية رائعة لهذا الموسم و مستوى الأهداف هو أفضل من أي وقت مضى، أطمح الى أكثر من ذلك، الموسم طويل، هناك العديد من المنافسات، دوري الأبطال والدوري, السر هو الاستعداد الجيد وأن تكون على أعلى مستوى، آمل أن يكون هذا العام أفضل من العام الماضي، فإنه من الصعب أن تبقى على نحو متزايد، بسبب كثرة المنافسة، ولكن أنا شخص أحب التحديات واتخذ جسدي للوصول إلى أقصى حد من اللياقة, آمل أن يكون عام العديد من النجاحات على المستوى الشخصي والجماعي.

وناقش إقالة مدربه السابق باولو بينتو حيث أكد كريستيانو على أنه حزين للغاية لإقالته، لكن التبديل كان لابد منه من طرف الاتحاد البرتغالي، وأكد أيضا أن لادخل له في قرارات اقالته أو اي مدرب آخر، وأشار على أنه يتعامل مع كل مدرب جديد باحترام وود شديدين، وأن ما شيع عنه في مجموعة من الصحف عن تدخله في إقالة بينتو لسوء النتائج هي أكاذيب ومؤامرة يقوم بها الاعلام لزعزعة الاستقرار، وقال على أنه سعيد بالعمل مع أنشيلوتي وسانتوس ويتمنى استمراريتهما مع كل من النادي والمنتخب.